Like anyone lately, I have fallen head over heels for the farmhouse look thanks to Fixer Upper, Pinterest and Instagram. Being a newer homeowner, I’m wanting all things home décor but on a budget.
I rounded up my favorite home décor pieces from Wayfair under $50. I believe that anyone can have style while sticking to a budget.
Round Antique Contour 10″ Wall Clock | Annagrove Throw Pillow | Boxwood Round Tapered Topiary in Planter | Sidon Tweed Knitted Throw Blanket | 3 Piece Wood Candlestick Set | Dauphin Metal and Glass 20.5″ Table Lamp | French Myrtle 16″ Wreath | Prange 1-Light Mini Pendant | Watering Jug Table Vase
I love shopping but hate paying a ridiculous amount for one article of clothing! I try to only shop when there is a sale or I shop the clearance rack! I also love shopping at TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls because you can find some great pieces at these stores for 70% less than in department stores! Just this weekend I scored a Calvin Klein top for $16 and Michael Kors jeans for $35.
Sometimes it’s worth it to splurge, other times not so much!! Don’t be afraid to shop around, you get more with your money when you do. This is Target vs Nordstrom with save vs splurge. Take a look and comment on which ones you’d buy.
- Tie Front Tee – $10.48 (on clearance)
- Peasant Top with lace trim – $27.98 (on clearance)
- Mala Shield Espadrille Wedge Sandals – $32.99
- Beaded Tassel Earrings – $12.99
- Keenan Gladiator Sandals – $19.99
- Off the Shoulder Dress Railroad Stripe – $22.99
- Triad Ball Drop Earrings – $12.99
- Boxy Satchel Handbag – $39.99
- Drew Pointed Toe Flats – $24.99
- Stripe Chambray Cold Shoulder Dress – $27.99
- Tie Front Tank – $52.00
- Bow Back Bell Sleeve Top – $59.00
- Annie Perforated Espadrille Platform Wedge – $169.95
- ‘Piñata’ Tassel Earrings – $36.00
- Jazy Tasseled Wraparound Sandal – $69.95
- Amanda Ruffle Off the Shoulder Dress – $45.00
- Crispin Drop Earrings $48.00
- Millar Faux Leather Tote – $69.95
- Rodney Pointy Toe d’Orsay Flat – $99.95-$119.95
- Amalfi Off the Shoulder Dress – $149.00
This past Saturday I turned 24! Wahoo! 24 on 24! My weekend was filled with so many fun things!
Started out by mowing the lawn and getting ready for the day. I had a full list of places I wanted to go. I started off by going to target and picking up a few things. I always check the end caps, you can always find things on clearance. If I find something I really love but the price is just too much, I go back a few weeks later and almost always will be on clearance. The quilt I wanted to purchase so badly but it wasn’t the right size.
When Josh and I started house hunting in August of 2015, one of the top things on our list was a updated kitchen. I wanted a white kitchen and Josh didn’t care what the color was as long as it was nice. Our wish list was a mile long and with our budget, we knew we wouldn’t get a lot of them. But surprisingly, we got almost everything on our wishlist. We found this house the day it was put on the market and there were three other offers on the table as well and they picked our offer! We truly got lucky with this house and we love it!
Our master room is one of the few rooms in our home that lacks decor. Its a room that is only seen by Josh and I so it’s never been a room I have focused the most on. The rooms everyone see are the kitchen and living room so when I think of home decor, I look for pieces for those areas. So it’s now my room’s turn.